Tuesday, December 12, 2006

C'ya Later...

Last post for a while - too much to do, and I really don't have time to keep up with this anymore. Good news is that we are making progress with Kim's recovery... but we are swamped right now, so I gotta cut back to just the things I really have to do right now. Thanks to all of you who have become "blog friends", and I wish you all the best, especially Dion Pugil, Darla, Michael, MelaniePearl, Marc, Stephen and Margie. I may still try to surf some of yours now and then, but I won't be posting here for a while.

C'ya Later...
Goteeman

2 comments:

Melanie-Pearl said...

i came to this conclusion while we were in Mex. i'm still toying with all of it. balance is harder than complete restriction or no reservation. Thanks for sharing.

GoteeMan said...

Thanks for commenting. I think it's easy to lose ourselves in an escape - any activity - even blogging...
With so much going on, it's just really hard sometimes to find time for it all, and right now, my wife's recovery is job #1.

Hope you are doing well. God bless!

Jeff