Sunday, July 08, 2007




Well, he did it again... Ras is reading my mail...


WHAT THE LORD IS SAYING TODAY - Ras Robinson


Proper time.


You have heard clearly what to do. And now I am telling you this is the right and proper time to act. Your heart has become wise in that you now listen to My voice. Stop listening to the voices within you that stir up fear and all sorts of emotional distractions.
Too many counselors only lead to confusion. Listen the Lord your God. In the way, you cannot go wrong. You now have the proper time and I will show you the proper procedure. It will be obvious to you. Do not be distracted by the troubling that is heavy upon you. Rise to your feet and do the right thing, now.


Proper time.


Ecclesiastes 8:4 "He who keeps a royal command experiences no trouble , for a wise heart knows the proper time and procedure. For there is a proper time and procedure for every delight, though a man's trouble is heavy upon him."

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Maybe I'm "reading in" something that doesn't really apply to the situation but the reference to "a proper time for every delight, though a man's trouble is heavy upon him" is truly a word from God's mouth!

To get the meaning of this you need to visit my blog for my post of the morning.

Have a great day!

GoteeMan said...

In_Spired -

I checked your post but didn't see a new one yet. Will check later.

I never cease to be amazed at the times when Ras Robinson is so timely and accurate.

God bless...
Jeff