Monday, June 30, 2008

Which Superhero are You?

Your results:
You are Superman

























Superman
85%
Green Lantern
80%
The Flash
75%
Spider-Man
70%
Supergirl
70%
Iron Man
65%
Wonder Woman
60%
Catwoman
60%
Robin
55%
Batman
45%
Hulk
45%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...



Whew! Glad to know why I have some interesting abilities, and now I know to avoid Kryptonite....

So - What superhero are you most like?

J/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It appears I'm a Super(Wo)man, too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

GoteeMan said...

jakelliesmom -

thanks for the drop in... great minds think alike!!!

J/

carrie said...

Apparently I am Spiderman - which is weird considering my fear of them . . . but is was *this close* to Wonder Woman, which made me smile because I was her for Halloween once . . . a long time ago!

GoteeMan said...

carrie - thanks for the drop in, Spider-fearing, Wonder-woman...
PS - enjoyed finding your blog today!
I will drop in again... and you are welcome here anytime.

Jeff

Brett Elizabeth Spore @theworldisee said...

85%

I am

The Flash!

More importantly, I am glad to see you posting again.

Big Pissy said...

I am "The Flash".

That surprised me. LOL

Thanks for visiting Hell! ;-)

GoteeMan said...

Brett -

Thanks! I try to post when I can - sometimes life just gets too crazy...

BP - funny - you and Brett are both "The Flash"... Thanks for dropping by, and "see ya in Hell again soon..."

J/

Heather said...

I am Spiderman. He is one of my faves, although Superman always took the top spot, and yet on this quiz I am least like him. I think it's the flying thing.